The friends’ association
The Schleswig-Holstein Open-Air Museum in Molfsee close to Kiel researches cultural, architectural and regional history as well as the ethnology of the rural area of Schleswig-Holstein.
The friends’ association, in the meantime with almost 4000 members, which is one of the region’s largest cultural friends’ associations in the state, supports the museum in its work. Here, membership is also worthwhile for you. The non-profit association Schleswig-Holsteinisches Freilichtmuseum e.V. offers you:
- Free entrance to the largest open-air museum in North Germany throughout the entire year
- Free entrance to the museums belonging to the Schleswig-Holstein State Museums Foundation Schloss Gottorf (www.schloss-gottorf.de)
- Free subscription to an information leaflet which informs you about the development of the museum and about important topics pertaining to the cultural and daily routine concerns in Schleswig-Holstein
- Exclusive cultural excursions for members (e.g. to the Hallig Langeness)
- The opportunity to participate actively in the maintenance and care of Schleswig-Holstein’s culture
The normal membership subscription costs 40 euros (for an individual member) or 60 euros for the family.
Schleswig-Holsteinisches Freilichtmuseum e. V.
Hamburger Landstr. 101
+49 (0)431 659 44 55 6