Hamburger Landstraße 97
24113 Molfsee, Deutschland
Information, reservation, booking +49 (0) 431 65966 22
Opening hours until 31.10.2023
Last admission to the open-air grounds is always an hour before.
The open-air museum consists of the Jahr100Haus and an outdoor area. The open-air site closes at 4 pm on weekends. Last admission is always one hour before.
- Reduced prices are valid for: students, apprentices, the disabled, receivers of ALG II [a type of German unemployment benefit], voluntary services participants – respectively with valid documentation.
- Family ticket: two adults with children of up to 17.
- Children of up to 6 do not pay entrance fees.
Information for your visit
You are welcome to use our ticket online shop and order a ticket HERE...
Accessibility: The Jahr100Haus is largely barrier-free. The open-air site and the historical buildings are only partially accessible. We therefore recommend that you visit with an accompanying person. For further questions, please contact us on site or in advance via our visitor service: +49 (0) 431 65966 22, email@example.com.
How to get there: You want to travel by bus or train? Then find out the best way to get to us at www.nah.sh.
Special information for the open-air site
- April to October:
A map of the site for your visit to the grounds in the summer season can be found HERE.
- November to March:
In the winter season, only part of the outdoor area is accessible, as well as a few selected houses. You can find a map of the grounds for your winter walk HERE.
- You are welcome to bring your dog along for a visit to the open-air site. Out of consideration for other visitors and the animals living there, please keep your dog on a leash and clean up any dirt.
- For fire safety reasons, smoking and the use of open fire is not permitted anywhere on the museum grounds. Smoking areas can be found at the gatehouse, at the fairground and in the garden of the Meierei (dairy).
Special information for the Jahr100Haus
Please use our eGuide for the permanent exhibition, preferably on your own smartphone. Please also bring headphones with you. Alternatively, you can borrow a device from us. The loan is free of charge. The headphones (3.5 mm jack plug) that you need for this and that we do not currently lend out due to the pandemic can be purchased for 1.50 euros in our museum shop.
Please also note our museum regulations. You can find them HERE...